Know your rights
When you use a health or disability service in New Zealand, you have the protection of a Code of Rights. The Code of Health and Disability Services Consumers' Rights provides the following 10 rights:
- The right to be treated with respect.
- The right to freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation.
- The right to dignity and independence.
- The right to services of an appropriate standard.
- The right to effective communication.
- The right to be fully informed.
- The right to make an informed choice and give informed consent.
- The right to support.
- Rights in respect of teaching or research.
- The right to complain.
If you are unhappy with the way ZOOM has handled your prescription please contact us on
0508 966 622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Code and you rights here and learn more about making a complaint here.